santuario-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Key Resolver Problems
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:52:31 GMT
I have fixed this on the main trunk. Thanks for the patch.

--Sean

Hermann, Eckehard wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I probably found some problems (XMLUtils.selectDsNodes(element....
> instead of XMLUtils.selectDsNodes(element.getFirstChild(),....) in some
> of the key resolvers, which I fixed (with the fixes our test bed
> succeeds ;-)) in the attached files. The sources belong to the release
> 1.2.1 so I don't know if the problems have already been fixed or not in
> the HEAD branch.
> 
> kind regards, 
> Eckehard
> 


Mime
View raw message