santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Juice - Incubation
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:54:41 GMT
I'm just hacking arround juice to see how we fare against C libxml sec
library. And I can tell you that all in all very well. I invite you to
read more in my blog at http://r-bg.com/apache

Anyhow I was thinking on hacking DSA, and also investigate the
multithread problem of openssl using the same solution that tomcat APR
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html . They use openssl to
do TLS in multithreading environments, perhaps we can share the
library.

But I'm going off on holidays for this week, so I'll be silent the whole week.

Regards,

Raul