santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittm...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how to specify JCE provider for XML encryption
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:14:40 GMT
Alexey,

I've used such a mechansims in Apache's WSS4J project:

- generate a symmetric key, e.g. for 3DES
- encrypt some data with this key
- uses RSA/ECB/PKCS1Padding to encrypt this symmetric
  key (not DESedeWarp, this would be used if you encrypt
  - wrap - a key with e.g. 3DES). Alternatively you may
  use RSA-OAEP (also provided by BC) to encrypt the
  generated symmetric key.

The module in WSS4J that uses and implements this is
WSEncryptEnvelop.java

Regards,
Werner