santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <raul.benito.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of JCEMapper.setProviderID()
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:24:58 GMT
Hi Julien,
  When I code this behaviour before the JCA simplification from Sean.
But I forgot to remove this methods after this.
  Anyway I also find it convenient for testing JUICE, but I think the
API/functionality will not survive to the JSR105 change.
  Thank you very much for your patch, but I´m not going to commit it
for the next release 1.3.
   But I don't foresee any reason to reject it after the release.

Anyway thanks for your help. And I hope you will keep contributing
time & patches.

--
http://r-bg.com