santuario-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Mullan <Sean.Mul...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3 release?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:40:54 GMT
+1

Raul Benito wrote:
> I was also going to suggest a RC2 jar, for testing.
> 
> I'll think that doing a RC jar right now is the best way to test the
> changes (There are a lot of people interested in testing that are
> afraid of generate themselves a jar).
> 
> So hat do you all think if I go ahead and do a RC2.jar and after two
> weeks call for another release vote?
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> 
> Raul
> 
> 
> On 9/14/05, Vishal Mahajan <vmahajan@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> 
>>I think your suggestion makes complete sense. We should give at least a
>>week of testing (after significant check-ins) before an RC goes out and
>>probably little more time before for the final release. Thanks for
>>bringing this up and hopefully we can incorporate this going forward.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Vishal
>>
>>Sean Mullan wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Although I have reviewed these fixes and they look fine and fairly
>>>low-risk, I think it probably makes sense to allow a few days (a
>>>week?) to let others test and make sure there are no regressions.
>>>Comments? I'm fairly new to the process, but I just think it makes
>>>sense to test the final bits as much as possible before they are
>>>released. What are the guidelines? I don't necessarily think we need
>>>to cut an RC2, but we should at least build an xmlsec.jar and make it
>>>available for testing.
>>>
>>>--Sean
>>>
>>>Vishal Mahajan wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Vishal Mahajan wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Raul,
>>>>>
>>>>>I have filed three bugs (with suggested patches) - 36638, 36639, and
>>>>>36640, which I found recently.
>>>>>I'll check-in the fix for each of these tomorrow
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Done with the fixes.
>>>>
>>>>Regards,
>>>>
>>>>Vishal
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>and after that it's +1 from me.
>>>>>
>>>>>Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>>Vishal
>>>>>
>>>>>Raul Benito wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>Sorry for the delay calling a vote but I've been really busy with
my
>>>>>>day job(deadline approaching) and I wanted to close all bugs before
>>>>>>doing the release (thing that  I manage to do tonight).
>>>>>>
>>>>>>But after a waiting time, and with all the bugs closed, I'll think
is
>>>>>>time to graduate 1.3RC1 to release status.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>What do you thing?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>[ ] +1 , OK go ahead.
>>>>>>[ ] +0, [ ] -1, Why we don't do RC2 before.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Raul
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message