santuario-dev mailing list archives

From k..@nethere.com
Subject Re: padding error
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:24:07 GMT
By the way, it's the same error when I put it as number one.
If I use another app to list the providers it finds the BC provider fine.

I removed the explicit "BC" from the getInstance calls.
Now I get this error:

Data: DES
Key encryption key stored in file:/C:/SampleCode/XMLencrypt/testXMLenc/kek
javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec@f5f60529
Key: [B@1c92535
 algorithmURI http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc
Sep 7, 2005 3:15:20 PM org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher doFinal
SEVERE: Source element unexpectedly null...
Sep 7, 2005 3:15:20 PM org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher
encryptElementContent
SEVERE: Element unexpectedly null...
Sep 7, 2005 3:15:20 PM org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher
encryptData
SEVERE: Element unexpectedly null...
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.encryptData(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.encryptElementContent(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFinal(Unknown Source)
	at Encrypter.main(Encrypter.java:212)
Exception in thread "main"

The file I'm using to test this is attached as a txt file.

Thanks again,

kevin