santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <raul.benito.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xml-sec 1.3C1
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:37:43 GMT
Hi Dims,
Sorry for the delay answering you (hard time at the office, you know).
OK, I have just uploaded a new jar compiled with ( target="1.1"
source="1.2") ant parameters, it should be OK. Wait a couple of hours
till the web is update and please, tell me if you find any problem.

Anyway, we need to decide to which target we are going to compile the
next release, I'll think this parameters are good enough, but I'm not
an expert in ancient JVMs, ;), so please send your suggestions.

Again, sorry for the delay, and thanks for pointing the problem.

Regards,

Raul

--
http://r-bg.com