santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Sangha" <anthony.san...@rainingdata.com>
Subject RE: question on data directory
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:41:34 GMT
Sorry for not making myself very clear.

I'm using xml-security-bin-1_2_1.zip.

xml-security-1_2_1/src_samples/org/apache/xml/security/samples/signature

When I run the samples in the above directory (eg CreateSignature.java)
....I need to have a data directory (which is under xml-security-1_2_1/data)
to run that sample.

Is there a configuration that moves this data directory to somewhere else.
I'm writing a program and I cannot have the data directory where the
executable is run.

Thanks,
Anthony Sangha

-----Original Message-----
From: Heiner Westphal [mailto:Heiner.Westphal@verit.de]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:59 PM
To: security-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: question on data directory

Anthony,

this list discusses two libraries implementing standards
concerning signature and encryption of XML documents.
One java and one C++ library.

AFAIK there is no obvious executable. Neither any preset data
directroy is to be found.

Perhaps you confused the mailing lists? Or are you working with
an application using one of the libraries?

Confused,

Heiner