santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Marina Moreno" <marina_moreno2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Canonical Transformation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 15:28:43 GMT
Hi,

I have read in XML-Signature Syntax and Processing W3C recommendation,
section 4.3.3.2 The Reference Processing Model, "If the data object is a
node-set and the next transform requires octets, the signature application
MUST attempt to convert the node-set to an octet stream using Canonical XML
[XML-C14N] ". Provided that we need to have an octect stream as the input to
the signing process, we have to apply C14N transformation. So I would like
to know if xmlsec-1.2.1 for java applies, by default, C14N transformation
when signing xml data or if I have to apply it everytime I want to sign xml
content.

Can yo help me, pleas??

Thank you very much in advance.

Marina.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil