santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:05:38 GMT
Yes Berin, thanks,

i don't know why Canonicalization doesn't address this problem at all.
It sounds like being incomplete to me. One the one hand, there is taken
effort to "normalize" the XML document so it can be signed to
avoidproblems with formattings - on the other hand something simple like
newlines isn't addressed. I don't understand it.

Now, i'm removing all newlines (empty text nodes after trim()) from the
document before signing. this helped, but is hack :(

regards
Mike