santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Haller <Mike.Hal...@Innovations.de>
Subject Newbie question
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:14:19 GMT
Hi,

in hope this is the correct mailing list, here my question:

Signing works, verification works.

But after some marshalling/unmarshalling with Castor, the resulting
Document has no newlines any more, hence the SignatureValue of the
SignedInfo element is invalid.

How do I tell XMLSignature to add newlines into the SignedInfo before
validation? Or should I remove the newlines before signing? And how to
do that?

I don't know why the Canonicalization fails at the verification process,
do I have to add the same transforms from the signing process again in
the verification process? I thought that it's sufficient to add them in
signing process, since the canon method is clearly visible in the
Signature element itself.

kind regards
Mike