santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <raul.benito.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java XML C14n interop with .Net
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:24:08 GMT
This is something I've never worried about. But I think you can edit
your XML files with an editor that let you select how to encode end of
line if just \n like unix does or \n\r like windows does. I'm also
sure you can investigate how java handles the CR/LF headache. But
above this I cannot help you more. If you happen to find a solution,
can you post to the list for further generations ;)/

Regards

--
http://r-bg.com