santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Dittmann Werner <werner.dittm...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: XML4J: CCATS, HS Code and ENC Number?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:31:25 GMT
Martin,

all this software is public domain software and is
publicly available in source as well as (in most cases)
also in binary format. Thus there is no real need
to export this SW in any country - if you need it
somewhere - just download it and use it at the
site.

AFAIK no organisation that "produces" public domain
software (such as Apache) provides this type of
numbers, codes and/or other information.

This is because the software is already "exported"
to any place that is connected to the internet.

You may however, be careful about legal restrictions
in the country you are working. In some countries you
may not use encryption ....

Regards,
Werner