santuario-dev mailing list archives

From anshuk pal chaudhuri <anshu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regarding XML Decryption
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:32:47 GMT
Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your reply.The Encrypter part,as I told you
earlier,is working absolutely fine.
Its creating the "encryptedInfo.xml" as well as kek
file.

While Decrypting I have also used the
xmlCipher.doFinal method which is also giving the same
error.Its not able to get the key from the KeyInfo
from the <ds:Keyinfo> for the "encryptedinfo.xml"
actually in this line:

xmlCipher.init(XMLCipher.DECRYPT_MODE, null);
where the key i have mentioned is null.

The exact error its giving is:

XMLCipher::decryptElement called without a key and
unable to resolve
xception in thread "main"
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionExcept
ion: No Key Encryption Key loaded and cannot determine
using key resolvers
       at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptToByteArray(Unkno
n Source)
       at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptElement(Unknown
urce)
       at
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFinal(Unknown
Source)
       at Decrypter.main(Decrypter.java:149)

I AM AGIN GIVING THE TWO FILES.
YOU CAN RUN IT.To run the encrypter you can give the
argument as text1 or text2.And then see the files
being generated.

Anshuk