santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Dittmann Werner <werner.dittm...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: ECCN numbers of Xerces and Xml4j?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:30:15 GMT
Martin,

all this software is public domain software and is
available publicly in source as well as (in most cases)
also in binary format. Thus there is no real need
to export this SW in any country - if you need it
somewhere - just download it and use it at the
site.

Thus this software is already "exported"
to any country that is connected to the internet.

You may however, be careful about legal restrictions
in the country you are working. In some countries you
may not use encryption ....

Regards,
Werenr