santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Yves Langisch" <li...@langisch.ch>
Subject FW: Signing huge SOAP requests
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:57:39 GMT
All,

Are there any hints from the XML-security side?

Thanks
Yves

-----Original Message-----
From: Werner Dittmann [mailto:Werner.Dittmann@t-online.de]
Sent: Freitag, 25. März 2005 09:24
To: Yves Langisch
Cc: dims@apache.org; fx-dev@ws.apache.org; hgranqvist@verisign.com
Subject: Re: Signing huge SOAP requests

Yves,

looking at this it seems that this is not a problem of WSS4J but of the
underlying XML security lib. WSS4J delegates the whole signature processing
to xmlsec lib.

Maybe you can copy your problem to the xmlsec mailing list? AFAIK there were
some discussions about signing very large objects on this list some time
ago.

Regards,
Werner