santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <raul.benito.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Wanderings before 1.2.1 release and RESULTS
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:37:58 GMT
I was having a look in the dist file we create and in the library file
are two strange jar:
  stylebook-1.0-b3_xalan-2.jar
  style-apachexml.jar
It seems something related to documenation in xalan, but I'm not 100%
sure. I think we can remove it without problems. At least I've never
used them. But perhaps are there for same strange reason.

Regarding the Results:
As there was 3*+1 contributors votes and none -1 or 0 votes :
I have labeled the CVS files with label v1_2_1j, I will generated the
dists in moorning 28.(without the above files) And update the site
with forrest-0.6(from forrest-0.5).

Regards,
--
http://r-bg.com