santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Benito <raul.benito.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Canonicalize concatination Problem
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:03:24 GMT
I also have the bug/feature my discussion myself. And I ended to let
it optional with the reset behaviour as default(i.e. the 1.1 behaviour
not the 1.2 one), as there are some people expecting this behaviour.
So this is fixed in CVS and in the soon to be released 1.2.1

Regards,

Raul
--
http://r-bg.com