santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Pushyamitra Navare <pushyamitra.nav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid Canonicalizer Exception - No handler installed ?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:08:29 GMT
Hi,
Yes in fact i am calling Init.init() ,
but now i realise this is a different problem .

I get a IllegalAccessError when i call init().

This is what tomcat says:

        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter

root cause:
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field
org.apache.xpath.compiler.FunctionTable.m_functions from class
org.apache.xml.security.Init
        at org.apache.xml.security.Init.init(Unknown Source)

thanks,

--
Pushyamitra Navare