santuario-dev mailing list archives

From def abc <anon742...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Enveloping signature: wrong document err.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:33:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to build an enveloping signature:
- the input is a Document. I want to sign this.
- the output is a FileOutputStream. I want to write
the enveloping signature in this file.

But it doesn't work: I get a
"org.apache.crimson.tree.DomEx: WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR :
Ce noeud n''appartient pas à ce document." (this node
does not belong to this document) from the first
appendChild.

I do understand the error (obj is built from Document
input but we append it in Document doc)... but not the
way to resolve this.

Thanks for any help,

Axelle.

// create the ds:Object
Document doc = db.newDocument();
ObjectContainer obj = new ObjectContainer(input);
doc.appendChild(obj.getElement());

// sign the object
XMLSignature signature;
signature = new XMLSignature(doc,
outputURI.toString(),
XMLSignature.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_RSA_SHA1);
signature.addDocument(inputURI.toString());
signature.appendObject(obj);
signature.sign(prvkey);

// output result to file
doc.appendChild(signature.getElement());
XMLUtils.outputDOM(doc, output);