santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Hess Yvan <yvan.h...@imtf.ch>
Subject When can we expected to have a new official release
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:08:06 GMT
Some bugs has been found into the verson 1.2 and seems to be corrected. When
can we expect to have a new official release ?

Regards.  Yvan Hess

Yvan Hess
Chief Software Architect

e-mail: yvan.hess@imtf.ch
phone : +41 (0)26 460 66 66
fax   : +41 (0)26 460 66 60

Informatique-MTF SA
Route du Bleuet 1
CH-1762 Givisiez

Excellence in Compliance and Document Management
http://www.imtf.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for use by the person to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Its content
does not constitute a formal commitment by IMTF. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy
this message. Thank You.