santuario-dev mailing list archives

From 张 简化 <jh_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Is this a bug? (C++ Version)
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:09:02 GMT
<P>Hi There,</P>
<P>I append a new child node&nbsp;to the DOM document, </P>
<P>1. The new node has no child node.</P>
<P>2. The new node have several attributes (I use setAttribute function to
set the attributes)</P>
<P>After I encrypt the DOM document, then load the enrypt document again
and decrypt it, found only&nbsp;one attribute was left, other
attibutes&nbsp;were lost.</P>
<P>Before encrypt the DOM document, I have save the document, the saved xml
file is right.</P>
<P>BTW, if don't use appendChild to append new node, just set attribute of
an exist node, no this problem.</P>
<P>Is this a bug of XML Security C++ version?</P>
<P>Regards</P>

Hotmail </a> Get 2 months FREE*. </html>