santuario-dev mailing list archives

From <Dieter.Kess...@softwareag.com>
Subject resolve HTTP URI with Proxy and auth. (C version)
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:21:35 GMT
Hi,

a while ago I've asked about a DSIGReference resolver that can do more
than the supplied defaults.
In particular, I needed to provide proxy information and UserId,
password to access a secure site.
You replied saying that I need to provide my own resolver and hook it up
to xml-security via
	DSIGSignature::setDefaultURIResolver(MyResolver);
Done that and it works stand-alone.
Now I have the following problem:
How do I pass the additional input data (proxy, userId, password) to my
class / DSIGReference ?
It wouldn't be too much of a problem, if I only had one tuple of input
parms; I set the appropriate variables in an instance of MyResolver
before calling setDefaultURIResolver.
But I need to include many references that need different
Proxies/UserId/Password for accessing/authentication.

Any hints?

Thanks,
	Dieter