samza-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Shivanna <abks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Historical container logs in YARN UI
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 22:40:17 GMT
Hi XiaoChuan,

Samza by itself does not maintain history on container launches.
But that said you should be able to use YARN to get logs from containers
similar to Map Reduce jobs.
A quick code search for the error message tells me that you are probably
missing the following config.

<property>
  <name>yarn.log.server.url</name>
  <value>http://node:19888/jobhistory/logs/</value>