samza-dev mailing list archives

From "Mhaskar, Tushar" <tmhas...@paypal.com.INVALID>
Subject [DISCUSS] Sliding window implementation in Samza
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:07:31 GMT
Hi,

  1.  I came across Windowing functionality in Samza. It looks like it implements a static
window.  Is there a sliding window functionality available in Samza?

       2.   How to do aggregation across multi-node yarn node, any pointers to it?
   E.g :  Lets say I have 2 slave machines where my StreamTask implementation counts all the
incoming messages. How and Where can I aggregate the data from the multiple nodes and produce
one single count?

Regards,
Tushar Mhaskar