samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jordi Blasi Uribarri <jbl...@nextel.es>
Subject Kill All Jobs
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:21:50 GMT
Hi,

As a little present (and I know this is not the way to get the code in the project, but I
am new to this sharing). I just made a simple script to kill all the jobs running in Samza.
It is supposed to live with kill-yarn-job.sh in the bin folder. It shares me time, so maybe
someone finds it helpful.

[[ $JAVA_OPTS != *-Dlog4j.configuration* ]] && export JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dlog4j.configuration=file:$(dirname
$0)/log4j-console.xml"

exec $(dirname $0)/run-class.sh org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.cli.ApplicationCLI application
-list | grep application_ | awk -F ' ' '{ print $1 }' | while read linea
do
  $(dirname $0)/kill-yarn-job.sh $linea
done

Hope it helps.