samza-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Fang <yanfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3 processed message per incoming message
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:58:11 GMT
Hi Shekar,

a. How do I detect it?
-- You can go to Yarn's monitoring page, usually, localhost:8088. May see
what are running.

b. How do I kill redundant jobs?
-- Just like what you do for any Yarn jobs. *yarn application -kill
applicationId* . If you are using the similar structure as the hello-samza,
there is a script, samza/bin/kill-job.sh which you can use.

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com