samza-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <mpath...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: monitoring best practices
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 01:36:49 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Recently I did something similar but for getting performance numbers out
from Samza. I used InfluxDB. I wrote a stream task which consumes the
metrics topics and deployed it as a another Samza job. From that job I
pushed metrics in to InfluxDB.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage

PhD Student | Research Assistant
School of Informatics and Computing | Data to Insight Center
Indiana University

twitter: milindalakmal
skype: milinda.pathirage
blog: http://milinda.pathirage.org