samza-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Becker <tobec...@tivo.com>
Subject Re: Missing artifact? org.apache.samza:samza-serializers_2.10:jar:0.9.0
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:36:38 GMT
I'm sure others will chime in, but I think that jar was eliminated.  The serializers seem to
be in samza-core now.

On 06/09/2015 08:31 PM, Mart Haitjema wrote:
Hi all,

I was following the instructions (http://samza.apache.org/startup/download/) to upgrade to
Samza 0.9.0 but ran into a maven build failure - "Failure to find org.apache.samza:samza-serializers_2.10:jar:0.9.0”.
Looking in the Apache Maven repository linked from the page, I don’t see a 0.9.0 under https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/samza/samza-serializers_2.10/.
Is this missing from the maven repo by chance? Thanks in advance,

-Mart

--
Tommy Becker
Senior Software Engineer

Digitalsmiths
A TiVo Company

www.digitalsmiths.com<http://www.digitalsmiths.com>
tobecker@tivo.com<mailto:tobecker@tivo.com>

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee
or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc.
by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.