samza-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Google Summer of Code] Wider spectrum of data consumers/producers for Apache Samza
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:42:42 GMT
Hi Yang,
You need to send an email to mentors@community.apache.org CC'ing your dev@
list stating your intention to mentor the project.
The email should include your MELANGE username and the project you wish to
mentor.
You should also add your name in the below file

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/GsocLinkId.txt

Thanks and great news to hear that you may be working together.
Lewis