samza-dev mailing list archives

From Dan <danharve...@gmail.com>
Subject Extra Systems and other extensions.
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:46:48 GMT
Hey,

At state.com we've started to write some generic extensions to Samza that
we think would be more generally useful. We've got
a ElasticsearchSystemProducer/Factory to output to an Elasticsearch index
and EnvironmentConfigRewriter to modify config from environment variable.

What's the best way for us to add things like this? Do you want more
modules in the main project or should we just create some separate projects
on github?

It would be good to get core extensions like these shared to be tested and
used by more people

Thanks,
Dan