samza-dev mailing list archives

From Arbi Akhina <arbi.akh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find the logs of failed Samza's containers/job
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:06:35 GMT
Hi Chris,
I can see the following samza jars under the lib folder of the generated
tar.gz:

samza-kv_2.10-0.7.0.jar
samza-core_2.10-0.7.0.jar
samza-serializers_2.10-0.7.0.jar
samza-yarn_2.10-0.7.0.jar
samza-kafka_2.10-0.7.0.jar

for some reason the samaza-api.jar is not included even if it's referenced
in my pom.xml.
Here is a link to the samza project
https://github.com/dzlab/bigdata-finance/tree/master/rule-engine

bests,