samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Samza 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:39:43 GMT
+1 binding.

Given that this vote will end on a national holiday in the US, where
most of the PPMC members are located, it seems reasonable to extend it
out to next Monday.  Votes can always be extended, just not cut short.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Martin Kleppmann <martin@kleppmann.com> wrote:
> +1 binding
>
> Verified pgp signature and md5, verified license, checked license headers in source files,
built from source using JDK7 (both Scala 2.9.2 and 2.10), ran tests, built hello-samza against
RC and ran it successfully.