samza-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Becker <tobec...@tivo.com>
Subject No FileSystem for scheme: http error when yarn.package.path uses an http URI
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 20:04:00 GMT
Hey folks,
I 'm having trouble getting my Samza jobs started on YARN when the yarn.package.path uses
an http URI.  Using file:// everything starts right up but now that I've stood up a server
to serve my job packages using http it's failing with the message " No FileSystem for scheme:
http"  From what I can tell Samza is providing this FileSystem implementation in the samza-yarn
jar, which I do have packaged.  Anyone have any ideas?

-Tommy

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee
or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc.
by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.