samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Soman <cso...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: License version numbers ?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:38:01 GMT
Thanks so much for the help ! Will update the LICENSE with these versions.

Thanks,
From: David Z. Chen [david@davidzchen.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:48 AM
To: dev@samza.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: License version numbers ?

Hi all,

The versions are as follows:

Bootstrap 3.1.1
This includes the Glyphicons Halflings icon fonts. I am not able to find a separate version
number for the fonts
jQuery 1.11.1
jQuery tablesorter 2.0.5
Font Awesome 4.0.3

FYI, the versions for most of these resources can be found in header comments in the files
(css, js, etc.) themselves. The only file that does not have the version in it is jQuery tablesorter.
However, according to the website (http://tablesorter.com/ <http://tablesorter.com/>),
the latest version is 2.0.5, and doing a diff of the minified source in the latest release
with the one checked into Samza verifies that the one Samza ships with is version 2.0.5.

Thanks,
David

> On Nov 11, 2014, at 5:36 PM, Chinmay Soman <csoman@linkedin.com.INVALID> wrote:
>

> Hey guys, any idea where I can find the version numbers for the following things :
>

> The Apache Samza project bundles the following files  under the MIT License:
>

> - Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com) - Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Twitter, Inc
>
> - Font-awesome css files (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/) - Copyright (c)
2013  Dave Gandy

> - Glyphicons fonts (http://glyphicons.com/) - Copyright (c) 2010-2014 Jan Kovařík
>
> - jquery.tablesorter.min.js (http://tablesorter.com/docs/) - Copyright (c) 2014 Christian
Bach

> - jquery-1.11.1.min.js (http://jquery.com/) - Copyright 2014 jQuery Foundation and other
contributors

> The Apache Samza project bundles the following fonts under the OFT
>

> - Font-awesome font files (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
>
> - Ropa Sans fonts v1.1 - Copyright (c) 2011, Botjo Nikoltchev, with Reserved Font Name
"Ropa Sans"

> I found the version number in the old LICENSE only for Ropa Sans font. Not sure if we
need to do this for all ? I looked inside our gradle project - but couldn't find it there.