samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Soman <cso...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject License version numbers ?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:36:53 GMT

Hey guys, any idea where I can find the version numbers for the following things :

The Apache Samza project bundles the following files  under the MIT License:

- Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com) - Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Twitter, Inc

- Font-awesome css files (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/) - Copyright (c) 2013
 Dave Gandy

- Glyphicons fonts (http://glyphicons.com/) - Copyright (c) 2010-2014 Jan Kovařík

- jquery.tablesorter.min.js (http://tablesorter.com/docs/) - Copyright (c) 2014 Christian
Bach

- jquery-1.11.1.min.js (http://jquery.com/) - Copyright 2014 jQuery Foundation and other contributors

The Apache Samza project bundles the following fonts under the OFT

- Font-awesome font files (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)

- Ropa Sans fonts v1.1 - Copyright (c) 2011, Botjo Nikoltchev, with Reserved Font Name "Ropa
Sans"

I found the version number in the old LICENSE only for Ropa Sans font. Not sure if we need
to do this for all ? I looked inside our gradle project - but couldn't find it there.