samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Bringhurst <jbringhu...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Experiences running Samza in production?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:54:25 GMT
Hey Tyler,

Eventually I'd like to write a detailed blog post on exactly this topic that I can post on
http://engineering.linkedin.com/ -- hopefully before the end of 2014.

Also, we have quite a few updates to make to that Kafka ops page (for starters, we're running
Zookeeper 3.4.6 on SSDs and using Java 8u5 on 64G machines now).

If you have any questions before we get a blog post out, feel free to contact me and I'll
try to answer the best I can.

-Jon