samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Hello Samza and Maven
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:26:55 GMT
Hey Garry,

My personal opinion is that we should keep hello-samza as Maven for now.
The goal with hello-samza is to make Samza as approachable as possible,
and since I think Maven is still a more popular build system than Gradle
at the moment (no supporting data on this, though), I think it's more
user-friendly to keep it this way.

What are other people's thoughts? I could live with it in Gradle, I just
think it's easier for a broader audience to get started with Maven.

Cheers,
Chris