samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Kreps <jay.kr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CCLA filed -- code drop imminent
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:41:39 GMT
Sweet. Apache doesn't require any particular package iirc. Personally I prefer the shorter
samza.* because I always thought using the website URL was silly and it looks cleaner (also
matches Kafka). Some people don't like this, though.

-jay

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Chris Riccomini <criccomini@linkedin.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> When doing the import, should I change the package space to be:
>
>    samza.*
>
> Or
>
>    org.apache.samza.*
>
> I'm inclined to do org.apache.samza.*
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

or tomorrow, as time permits (sick baby).