samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: web site fixes
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:22:48 GMT
Hey Ross,

To echo Jay's response, contributions are definitely welcome.

To contribute docs, I recommend opening up a new subtask for SAMZA-7, and
attaching your patch to it.

The newbie issues are the best place to start. If things aren't clear, you
can definitely ask for more info on the JIRA, the mailing list, or on IRC.

Cheers,
Chris