samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com>
Subject RE: Website update
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 02:11:03 GMT
Hey Kam,

Doh, sorry for the goof. I've updated the page. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Chris
From: Kam Kasravi [kamkasravi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:48 PM
To: dev@samza.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Website update

Hi Chris

On the Hello-Samza page http://samza.incubator.apache.org/startup/hello-samza/0.7.0/ the run-job.sh
command is incorrect

$ deploy/samza/bin/run-job.sh --config-factory=samza.config.factories.PropertiesConfigFactory
--config-path=file://$PWD/deploy/samza/config/wikipedia-feed.properties

It should be
$ deploy/samza/bin/run-job.sh --config-factory=org.apache.samza.config.factories.PropertiesConfigFactory
--config-path=file://$PWD/deploy/samza/config/wikipedia-feed.properties