samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extend algorithm with SAMOA
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 13:27:13 GMT
Dear Bakhtiar,
It is definitely possible, and it depends very much on what you want to do.
To get you started, here are some ideas on our roadmap:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMOA/Roadmap

To get an idea of how the algorithms work, the best place to start is the
documentation:
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/documentation/SAMOA-and-Machine-Learning.html

And of course, in the end the code is open so you can dig right into it.

Hope it helps,

-- Gianmarco