rya-dev mailing list archives

From Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>
Subject Re: Rya website buiding - Jekyll question
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:06:48 GMT
docker does not work for me...
I tried deleting target, restarting computer :), and then bundle exec
jekyll build but no change.
I opened a pull request against the master, if someone else wants to merge
that and generate the asf-site with the current directory structure and
then merge it. However, this is indeed frustrating.
Any objections if I change the links in the navigation bar and commit the
website as it currently builds? So it will have links like
https://rya.apache.org/download,html instead of
https://rya.apache.org/download/?

Thanks,
Adina