rya-dev mailing list archives

From Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>
Subject Rya testimonials needed
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 02:51:45 GMT
Hi Rya community,

As Rya is preparing for graduation, we would like to ask for user
testimonials about Rya. Those would be eventually used in a press release
if the Board votes to approve Rya's graduation (once we actually submit the
request).

It would be good if we can have the testimonials by January 21, 2019. If
you want to write something and this deadline does not work, please let me
know.

Here are some examples of press releases:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/date/20170208
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces5

If you are interested in participating, please let me know as soon as
possible.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Adina
--