rya-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Dunham <joshua_dun...@vrtx.com>
Subject Rya backends
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:09:49 GMT
Hi Rya Devs,

How closely integrated is Rya to Accumulo? Can we substitute a different backend store? I’m
looking into a POC with Apache Ignite backed by Scylla (Cassandra in C) and would love to
see if Rya can utilize this as a backend store.

Also, do you see this project overlapping with Apache Marmotta? I know they bill themselves
as a W3C reference implementation of a linked data platform but at first glance there seems
to be a bit of overlap. Do you see the roadmap taking Rya into a different territory?

Thanks in advance!

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this
message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.