rya-dev mailing list archives

From "Ly, Kiet" <Kiet...@finra.org>
Subject accumulo native memory setting
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 23:56:01 GMT
Has anyone used the native memory setting and found it stable enough for production used?
I found the data loading job crashed randomly after I turned it on. May be my setting was
wrong elsewhere?

<property>
    <name>tserver.memory.maps.max</name>
    <value>4G</value>
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>tserver.memory.maps.native.enabled</name>
    <value>true</value>
  </property>

Confidentiality Notice::  This email, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary,
confidential or legally privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments,
and any copies of it immediately.  You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment
for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.