rya-dev mailing list archives

From John Smith <johns0...@gmail.com>
Subject rdf4j-workbench
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:55:22 GMT
I'd like to install rdf4j-workbench into tomcat9.  I tried the steps as
detailed in vagrant for tomcat7 but that didn't seem to work. I installed
the create-RyaAccumuloSail.xsl and create.xsl (https://github.com/apache/
incubator-rya/blob/master/extras/vagrantExample/src/main/resources/create-
RyaAccumuloSail.xsl) and the libs.. but I get the below error.

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.commands.CreateServlet.getConfigTemplate(
CreateServlet.java:153)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.commands.CreateServlet.createRepositoryConfig(
CreateServlet.java:120)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.commands.CreateServlet.doPost(
CreateServlet.java:65)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.base.TransformationServlet.
service(TransformationServlet.java:96)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.base.AbstractServlet.service(
AbstractServlet.java:125)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.ProxyRepositoryServlet.service(
ProxyRepositoryServlet.java:109)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.WorkbenchServlet.
service(WorkbenchServlet.java:213)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.WorkbenchServlet.handleRequest(
WorkbenchServlet.java:141)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.WorkbenchServlet.
service(WorkbenchServlet.java:109)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.WorkbenchGateway.
service(WorkbenchGateway.java:120)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.base.AbstractServlet.service(
AbstractServlet.java:125)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.CacheFilter.doFilter(CacheFilter.java:62)
org.eclipse.rdf4j.workbench.proxy.CookieCacheControlFilter.doFilter(
CookieCacheControlFilter.java:53)

After a little googling this error seems to be caused by a failure to
template file (RyaAccumuloSail.ttl) as detailed here
http://docs.rdf4j.org/server-workbench-console/#_repository_configuration_
templates_advanced.  No such file is detailed in the vagrant configuration,
and so it is possible that this template requirement is new to the latest
version of rdf4j-workbench.  Does my understanding make sense, or am I
missing something?  Does anyone have the workbench working with the latest
version of rdf4j-wrokbench?