rya-dev mailing list archives

From John Smith <johns0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GraphXGraphGenerator Usage Help
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:22:02 GMT
I can run the example, but when I try to use a live instance of accumulo
(1.8) it throws a ClassNotFoundException
DocumentIndexIntersectingIterator.java.  It seems like the
GraphxGraphGenerator is built against Accumulo 1.6.4, and even the test
doesn't seem to work if I bump it up to 1.8.  I wonder if this is an issue
with the latest version of Accumulo not being supported by Rya?  I find it
strange that Accumulo complains about not being able to find the
DocumentIndexIntersectingIterator.java class since it is a Rya class and
not an accumulo class.. do i need to install (some kind of) a Rya addon to
Accumulo for this to work?