rya-dev mailing list archives

From Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 22:34:06 GMT
Hi all,

In order to reduce the amount of automated messages being sent to the dev
list, we propose to create a new mailing list,
notifications@rya.incubator.apache.org. Automated messages from JIRA and
maybe other automated messages (ci when/if we'll have it) will be sent to
this new list. The list will be configured such that replies will go to the
dev list, where discussions should take place.

Please vote on the addition of this new mailing list for Rya.

The vote will be open for 72 hours, until Monday 12/7/2015 evening.

[ ] +1 create the notifications mailing list
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not create the notifications mailing list because ...

Thank you,
Adina