royale-users mailing list archives

From ulrich.muel...@carnet-gmbh.de
Subject Re: Royale vs other frameworks
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 06:54:55 GMT
Hello,

I think before including other technologies there are more important things:

*	Work towards 1.0 release. Create a features/release plan.
*	Max out compatibility to currently existing Flex projects in the IT industry. Many many
companies have customer tailored Adobe Flex applications. Easyly transfering them to web would
bring alot of support.
*	Improve stability before adding features. The developers love the maturity of Flex.
*	Find more contributers
*	Find more users
*	May be create a company around Royale offering consultancy services and addon components.
And it would most importantly open Royale up for investors.

Currently we are also exploring Royale to 1. convert existing apps and 2. give our dev team
something they are used to.

Ulrich Müller

Dipl. Inf.

CARNET GmbH